Friday, June 15, 2012

How I can evaluate my masters degree in US


How I can evaluate my masters degree in US
I am a permanent resident in US and i have my masters degree from Armenia. I graduated 2 year masters degree in economics and management (after 4 year bachelors) in Armenian State University last year. I have all grades and classes list that i've been studying. Now i live in US and i want to evaluate my masters to the valid diploma for here but i don't know what institution i have to apply to and if i have to pass any additional exams. Please help me with good advise
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
forget having it evaluated by anyone. It will just cost you a ton of money and perpetuate the higher education myth. (Believe it or not, higher education is not the end all goal. Employment is) So, the TRUE test is in the real world of getting a job. Apply for jobs in the field you earned your degree in. If you start getting called for interviews and are hired, you are fine.


2
Evaluate for what? There are many people with degrees from many countries working in the US. Employers know of the top schools everywhere. Your degree will speak for itself when you apply for jobs or for further education.

0 comments:

Post a Comment