Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Would you pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology or a Masters Degree in Health Information Management


Would you pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology or a Masters Degree in Health Information Management?
I am a little confused about my next step in my educational career. I have completed Master of Science in Biotechnology at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia in 2001/2002. I have molecular biology experience. I also have a diploma in Medical Transcription and have experience as a Home-based Medical Transcriptionist. With regards to Biotechnology I am keen on Plant Biotechnology. With regards to Medical Transcription I have researched on the internet and the next step is a degree in Health Information Management. Both are good choices. Pro for Plant Biotechnology is I just love being a research scientist and would enjoy putting in those extra years to gain a PhD in Plant Biotechnology. Pro for Health Information Management is that it is an online course and it too is a very in demand occupation. Please try and advise me about my future course.... Many Thanks in Advance :)
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
i would go for the health information management. it is a growing field and there is a lot of job security. but ask yourself what you are passionate about and what you will be happy doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment