Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Should I get a second Masters Degree in Human Resource Management


Should I get a second Masters Degree in Human Resource Management?
I already have an MS in Sociology. I work in HR but can't seem to get beyond the level of HR Assistant or Administrator. I can't take the PHR because I don't have enough exempt HR experience.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Yes.


2
Or, if you can afford the fees, an MBA. I have several friends who are now in senior positions in Human Resource Management - all are quite young, and all have an MBA. For some reason, MBA's are considered _the_ qualification for ensuring progress in the world of business - in all areas, including HR. Good luck, anyway, what ever you decide to study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment