Saturday, January 22, 2011

How long does it take to get a masters degree in business management


How long does it take to get a masters degree in business management?
I'm just wondering how long it takes from freshman year as an under grad all the way through. By the way, I have like 50 credits be I'm in my sophomore year. I also average 15 credits a semester.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
At my university, it takes 124-126 credits to graduate with your bachelor's degree so that is about 15 hours per semester +4 more (which I'm taking 17 hours this semester to make up for it). 40 of which must be 300+ level (at least at my university). In graduate school, it should be no more than 2 years. So from freshman to masters, about 6 years.


2
you CAN get a BBA done in 3 years, but why rush? Many MBA programs are 36 credits and they CAN be done in as little as a year.......not advisable though as you sacrifice your life (no time for work, fun etc)

0 comments:

Post a Comment