Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What are some jobs that I would qualify for with a Masters Degree in Hospitality Management


What are some jobs that I would qualify for with a Masters Degree in Hospitality Management?
I am at a total loss in regards to the career choices out there in this field. I really want to focus on special event planning but there are no jobs out there for special events. Those that I found want you to start from the bottom. I can't imagine starting over at this point in my life. Any suggestions?
Technology - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Depending on your financial situation, if someone offers you a job, you might want to take it. Especially if benefits are offered. But, please refer all of your unwanted jobs to me!


2
"Those that I found want you to start from the bottom." I think that you'll find this to be true in most career fields today. Has to do with supply and demand. The supply of workers greatly exceeds the number of jobs. So, employers pay nothing for labor. Want a suggestion? sell your stuff, sell your house, sell everything you own, bury the money, and don't tell anyone where it is. Then, march down to the welfare office and get yourself on the government nipple. If you'd like additional input regarding this question, shoot me an email.

0 comments:

Post a Comment