Thursday, March 1, 2012

Should i get my Masters degree in Business Administration or should i get it in Management


Should i get my Masters degree in Business Administration or should i get it in Management????
I am thinking of getting my master's degree this fall. As a woman i am stuck between deciding if Business Administration or Master's in Management would be best for me.
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Business is more expansive, therefore more useful


2
Have you reviewed the course content of both programs? I wanted finance, stats, accounting etc, so I went MBA. MBA prepares you better for entrepreneurial opportunities, management will keep you in the BIG organization. What kind of work do you want to do?


3
GO FOR MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT , AS IT WILL PROVIDE U WITH MANY DIFFERENT FIELDS ONCE U GET IN THERE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment