Saturday, January 8, 2011

What other Masters Degree options do I have w/a Business Management bachelors degree


What other Masters Degree options do I have w/a Business Management bachelors degree?
I will be graduating in May w/a degree in Business Management w/concentration in Finance and minor in Human Resources and Accounting. I want to get my master's but it seems that an MBA is an option for only current professionals. Do I have any other options? I see that others with bachelors other than Business get an MBA.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
WOW !! you have alot of options ! Since you have minor in HR, ACC you could do Msc in Human Resources or MSc in Accounting ( Yet for the accounting, it depends on the university requirements) Also your degree can do : - Msc in Business Management - Msc in Business Studies - International Business Management ( some universities) - Msc in Business Entrepreneurship Management ( 100% all uni) ( it's how to start your own business) - Msc Risk Management ( 100 % sure) - Msc operation Management ( some universities) - Msc Project management ( 100% sure) and the list goes on and on .. that's all I can remember right now. About MBA, don't you know that MBA has concentrations, ask universities, you can have any stream in : MBA in Finance 100% MBA in Accounting 100% MBA in HE 100% MBA in Leadership 100% MBA in 100% in all concentrations Also there is: IMBA = (I) is international so international MBA you have alot of choices, and if you want to work in a company you could take MBA in any concentration. If you want to make your own business take Msc in Entrepreneurship Management. It's all up to you ! Check the university requirements, I know you will have more than this list I gave you

0 comments:

Post a Comment