Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What is a Masters Degree in Management and Leadership worth regarding starting salaries


What is a Masters Degree in Management and Leadership worth regarding starting salaries?
I graduate with a Master Degree in Management and Leadership (FROM A NON-IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL). When I get out of the military, I wanted to know what it is worth. I see that MBA's are worth around $130K a year. I realize that the economy changes but I wanted some idea. Also, are their any helpful sites where companies recruit from for Master Degree's when I leave the military?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Your military service plus the masters degree should be valuable to employers. I don't think you can compare that with the MBA. Salary ranges of MBA graduates are very broad, but I think the average is less than your figure. The Official MBA Guide reports average salaries of graduates, as provided by universities. The top 40 schools ranked by salary of graduates range from $84,000 to $120,000. These are medians of each school, and each has its own range, which is not reported.

0 comments:

Post a Comment