Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How useful is a Masters degree in Management


How useful is a Masters degree in Management?
I am finishing my BS in Mechanical engineering in the US. I am looking into pursuing a Masters degree in Management at an international uni in Paris, France. How helpful would having a Masters degree be when looking for a job following my diploma? I would like to start working possibly in India or Australia
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
A management master's is basically a crappy version of an MBA. a master's degree, however, is always a positive. however, like i said, most people will wonder why you got a masters in management when you could have sprung for an MBA, which is much more useful, challenging, and universally accepted. if masters in management will look good, but it doesnt have the same ring to it in the US as it does elsewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment