Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is getting a masters degree in management a good idea


Is getting a masters degree in management a good idea?
I am 23 years old, I have a degree in criminal justice and been to the police academy, however I am unable to find a job as a cop. So since I'm still rather young, I'm deciding if I should go back to school or not for a masters degree from Walsh college. I am hoping it would be a good back up plan, I just don't know if it is??
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Walsh College in Michigan? Why aren't you looking at the local state or county four-year university with an MBA program? The other issue - you are in the like the worst job area in the US. Have you thought of relocating? How about the Army? Looked there with a specific request for MP?


2
walsh college is a seriously good option, but if you are looking at wider degrees and if you're totally undecided, you could try checking out places where they give you info on the various degrees you can opt for

0 comments:

Post a Comment