Sunday, July 15, 2012

I currently have a BS in Business Management and am looking for a Master Degree, which one


I currently have a BS in Business Management and am looking for a Master Degree, which one?
I currently have a Bachelor Degree in Business Management and am looking at pursuing a Master Degree, but am really wondering which discipline I should concentrate on? MBA in human resources, finance, Information technology? I am looking for a degree that is going to be the most beneficial to companies when I am looking in the civilian sector.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Hey, when you figure this one out, please let me know because I am thinking about returning to school to obtain my Master Degree as well.


2
Ask Mrs Degree of the kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment