Thursday, March 8, 2012

What will help me Master Degree in Human Resource Management in my future


What will help me Master Degree in Human Resource Management in my future.?
I want to get admission in Master Degree Human Resource Management. May anybody tell me detailed benefits of this degree. Please help me regarding this, One easy will have to write in written test regarding this topic for MHRM admission in our university. Please answer me in detail. Thanks
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I don't think it's a very useful degree unless you're already employed at a firm in a top HR position to begin with. HR is a little different where they really don't care what your degree was in. You just work your way up and stick with it, you'll eventually be running the department.

0 comments:

Post a Comment