Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Masters Degree in Business Management


Masters Degree in Business Management?
Would having this degree come in great use when raising a family and needing a good job that can support anywhere from 1-3 kids + a wife? I know the degree is good, but what are my chances of getting a good corporate job somewhere like a bank ... any help or advice? Thanks
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
the chances are higher.....having ur bachelors these almost means nothing...if you want to make the big bucks go for the MBA


2
I have an MBA myself. It places you above the pack of BS guys. You will get larger pay and more prestige. Many times director and above positions have an unwritten rule you must have a Masters. .


3
More education is always better, and people with Master's usually make more than people with a bachelor's only.


4
I'm going for my masters this fall simply because masters degree will get me somewhere. Bachelors degree in Information Technology means nothing with little or no experience these days. Employers want the best of the best. Masters degree is the new bachelors degree, bachelors degree is the new associates degree, and associates degree is the new high school diploma. At least it seems that way anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment