Saturday, October 22, 2011

I want to obtain a master degree in Event Management


I want to obtain a master degree in Event Management?
I have my BA in Public Relations but I want to become an event planner and gain a master in event management, but I am not sure of what school offers this in the United States? Any help would be appreicated. Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Most of the event planners I know (quite a few) got certificates in event planning from a college. I'm not sure where you live, but I know a school like NYU (New York City) has a "certificate" program, which consists of about 6 courses in the subject. At the end you get a certificate, which from a school like NYU, has some meaning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment