Monday, October 8, 2012

Are there any colleges that don't require a undergraduate degree before you can start their master degree


Are there any colleges that don't require a undergraduate degree before you can start their master degree?
I am asking because I should graduate next December with my degree in management but was wondering if I could start on my masters beforhand. Does anybody know of any schools (preferred online) that are accredited and allow for undergrads to start on their masters before?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
No sorry. The only way to get into masters is to have a Bachelor's degree.


2
There are schools that would let you start your masters degree. Technically, I started my graduate degree before I finished my undergrad. There were two months of overlap of me finishing my undergraduate thesis and starting my graduate work. I had a 3.98 at the time I applied for graduate school and there was no indication I wouldn't finish my degree. It just depends on the school and what assures you can give them that you will successfully complete your undergraduate degree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment