Saturday, September 15, 2012

I am an Ethiopian, I want to learn Masters of degree in Mgt, and How I can get free scholarship in Netherlands


I am an Ethiopian, I want to learn Masters of degree in Mgt, and How I can get free scholarship in Netherlands
I have Diploma in Office management from one of our collage in addition to that also have Bachelor degree in Management from ALFA University. Nowadays I am working in Ministry of Mines & Energy as a Data Processor & have working experience of 16 years.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Try the Nuffic website below to find out which schools in the Netherlands offer the kind of programmes you are interested in. The second link is to a page of scholarships for Africa. Also contact each school and ask them about scholarship opportunities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment