Sunday, April 8, 2012

Is a Masters in Computer Science from University of Illinois Springfield employable


Is a Masters in Computer Science from University of Illinois Springfield employable?
I am looking at the University of Illinois at Springfield for a Masters degree in Computer Science. I am also looking at a Masters degree in Management Information Systems from Northern Illinois University. Would these degrees provide me with many opportunities for employment?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
These may be more employable than any other degree. Almost every company in the world has computers to make daily business move more efficiently. People with any type of Computer Science or IT college training are in a good position to make a bunch of money. I don't have my degree but I worked for Hewlett Packard for years down in Houston. The IT support people made really great money. The computer Science guys made even more because they were trained to deal with the huge servers we had linking everything. Get some training to go with your Masters Degree. You can easily make over a 100 grand a year with your Masters and some training. I don't know were a Management Information Systems degree will take you. If has anything to do with computers it's a good choice as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment