Sunday, January 8, 2012

Masters Degree or Certificate ? In Construction Management


Masters Degree or Certificate ? In Construction Management?
looking for some advice. I have a BA of Science in Architecture, but architecture isn't my thing... Looking into NYU's Master of science in Construction Managment and just wondering if there are any Proffesional or other draw backs to getting a non accredited certificate in leu of teh full Masters?
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
As a manager who hires staff I can tell you that I prefer to see completed degrees more than certificates. It shows me that you have discipline to stay on task and see things through. I personally do not care what school your degree is from as long as it is an accredited school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment