Monday, August 15, 2011

No undergrad degree but I have a Masters in Public Policy and Management. Can I get into a US Law school


No undergrad degree but I have a Masters in Public Policy and Management. Can I get into a US Law school?
I have a Masters degree from a reputable UK university and was admitted onto the course based on my work experience, writting sample and interview. I do not have an undergraduate degree. I understand that I need to take the LSAT but is this enough to be seriously considered for Law School? I know it depends on the school but I am thinking of the New York region only. Any suggestions?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Good question. Check in with New York University Law School. They deal with Internation applicants all the time. I'm confident that someone in their admission department can assist you--or point you in the right direction. Go to their web site at www.nyu.edu and get the necessary contact information. Good luck to you!


2
It depends on the individual law schools. Some may consider your record as a sign of creativity and others may look at it as a weakness. It is how you sell it to the law school. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment