Friday, July 8, 2011

Are all masters degrees for management "master of science in management"


Are all masters degrees for management "master of science in management" ?
Is this what it's called all across the board? I want to go into marketing and this is what the masters program would be like: My overall degree is: "Master of Science in Management" and the concentration is "marketing", but this is from a state university. If I go to a private school, are their masters programs more like a degree in marketing? Instead of a "master of science in management concentration in marketing" ??
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I believe you are looking for a MBA, Masters of Business Administration, something like that. My dad actually got it with a speciality in Marketing, which is what you want. I think was a Master of Science in Management is actually like hospital management.

0 comments:

Post a Comment